PALAZZO DI MONTECITORIO


Since 1871 this was the house of Parliament.
The building went through many changes and restorations by Gian Lorenzo Bernini, Carlo Fontana and Ernesto Basile before arriving at its present-day appearance. Inside are works by Rosai, Carra', De Chirico, Viani, Boldini, Campigli and, among the paintings, "The marriage of Cana" by the school of Paolo Veronese.



Piazza di Montecitorio
67601
(P.zza Colonna) 52, 53, 56, 58, 58/, 60, 61, 62, 71, 81, 85, 90, 90/, 95, 119, 160, 492, Subway "A"- Spagna
Admittance allowed only during parliamentary session.
Free admittance