PALAZZO DI GIUSTIZIA (The Hall of Justice)


Known best as the "Palazzaccio" or "Big Bad Palace" due to its harsh lines and excessive decoration, today it is the location of the Supreme Court of Appeals. It was built by Guglielmo Calderini between 1888 and 1910 in giant blocks of travertine stone, which caused a sink hole.



P.zza Cavour
68831
34, 49, 70, 87, 186, 280, 492, 913, 926, 990